Below are five types of Actions.
- Only Create Adobe Account - Creates an Adobe Connect account for a contact
- Adobe Meeting Registration – Registers a contact for a meeting.
- Adobe Meeting Unregistration – Unregisters a contact for a meeting.
- Adobe Webinar Registration – Registers a contact for a webinar.
- Adobe Webinar Unregistration – Unregisters a contact for a webinar.
Below are the steps you need to follow to add an Action to canvas.
1. Drag the action of your choice onto the canvas.
- Double click the purple icon to open the edit dialogue.
3. Click the pencil icon to configure the cloud action.
4. For the "Only Create Adobe Account" you can check the box to set the password for each account to a default value.
5. If you selected a different action than the "Only Create Adobe Account", you will have the opportunity to select an existing meeting or webinar or create a new one.
Close the window and return to the campaign canvas. The Action is now configured.